Go Active - Government update: 10th December 2021
Go Active's tackle against the Omicron Variant
Whilst the nation tackles the Omicron variant, here at Go Active, we want to reassure customers that we are doing everything we can to stop the spread of the virus.
We kindly ask all customers to adhere to the following:
- To be courteous to staff and other customers by following social distancing where possible.
- We strongly advise face coverings to be worn within our facilities (excluding physical activity participation)
- To continue to utilise the sanitisation stations in each area
- If you do have Coronavirus symptoms, please do not enter our Go Active facilities, and follow the Covid-19 guidelines.
To protect ourselves and other members visiting Go Active, staff will be adhering to the following measures:
- Regularly testing for Covid-19 using lateral flow tests.
- Utilising face masks
- Adhering to the maintenance of our deep clean programmes.
Please be courteous to staff and other members by supporting us with our requests.
Unfortunately, Parr Swimming and Fitness Centre will remain closed for the time being as staff remain deployed to continue to support key essential services as part of the Council's Covid pandemic response. Please note that Parr Go Active members can access facilities and activities at Queens and Newton as part of their membership package.
All activities will be on a book only basis which can be done online, by phone or at any of our Centres. If you have not already registered to book online please visit www.leisure.sthelens.gov.uk/bookings/Account/Register
For further details regarding our revised activity programme and operating procedures please visit our website www.sthelens.gov.uk/goactive
We hope to see you soon, if you have any further queries please do not hesitate to ask a member of staff or email firstname.lastname@example.org