Swimming at Newton-Le-Willows Health & Fitness
- Swimming Pool Entrance Policy You will need to book your session in advance. You can do this via our online booking system: https://leisure.sthelens.gov.uk/bookings or give us a call!
- Arrive pool / swim ready with your costume under your clothes.
- We are operating a ‘cash-less’ system.
- Observe the social guidance in and around the poolside
- Each customer will be allocated 1 chair for belongings on the poolside for all swimming sessions as lockers are not available.
- Please stay within your chosen lane and follow the directional sign.
- Kindly do not overtake your fellow swimmers
- Do not exceed the maximum 6 swimmers to 1 double lane / one ‘Swimming ‘Zone.’
- Where possible, keep moving in the lane.
- If you need to stop between lengths, please keep yourself to the corner of a lane so that others can easily pass.
- Once you have finished your session, the changing rooms will be open and ready for you.
- Showers will NOT be operational.
- Hair dryers will NOT be available.
Casual Lane Swimming
- We will be operating with 3 double width lanes divided into slow, medium and fast ability.
- A maximum of 6 people in 1 lane.
- Directional signs requesting everyone swims clockwise.
Family Swim Only
- The pool to be sectioned off into quarters up to the 1.3m depth mark.
- Each family will have their own ‘Swimming Zone’ which will be separate to other families.
- A family can consist of a maximum of 6 people that are within your ‘bubble.’
- Children 0 to under 4 years = 1 adult to 1 child
- Children 4 to 7 years = 1 adult to 2 children
- Children 11 years and over = No Adult Required
** An adult is deemed someone 16 years and over **
Please visit our Facebook page to view our Swimming Pool Induction Video (GoActiveSTH)